Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am blessed


After spending a lot of time thinking, I can proudly say that I bear the consequences of my own freewill decisions and choices, and that I was never pushed or forced by anyone to take a certain path.

By thinking of it like this, I could always enjoy living my present, and look forward to experiencing all the details of my future because I'll appreciate the blessing of being able to choose my next step, and afford the responsibility of making vital decisions

Every day would turn to be a victory, a challenge, and an investment, and whenever life turns it's ugly face to me, I would know that I created that devil and only "I" could dismiss it.

From now on Life has a new perspective. Yes, it needs time to train myself to accept and deal with that perspective, but I am totally satisfied, convinced, and happy with it.

Right now, I could go through my life with no fear, no regrets, and no looking back.


Fadwa Nezar

No comments: